While your Lennox® heating system cannot speak to you, it possesses a method to communicate a furnace error.
Its motherboard has two LED lights that can share a fault code. Depending on the issue, your furnace may use steady or flashing lights.
Though there are a few elementary HVAC repairs you can take care of yourself, the majority of repairs are best left to the professionals. When your heater refuses to turn on or deliver warmth, contact Air Service Co. at 918-212-8943 for skilled furnace repair in Muldrow.
Our specialists will quickly identify and take care of the issue, even if you don’t use a Lennox furnace. We can repair any kinds or configuration—and get the heat reintroduced to your house without delay.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heater relies on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also uses this system to relay it’s running correctly.
Regular operation includes:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heating system running like it should.
- Simultaneous fast flash—furnace is initiating the call for heat.
If you realize that one light flashing slowly and the other flashing rapidly, your heater may be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is running correctly. It means the flame sensing rod may be dirty or in the bad location on the burner. Reach out to us at 918-212-8943 for help.
Here are some of the most common faults for Lennox furnaces.
Heater Won’t Start
Here are a few of the light sequences you could notice when your heating system will not or keep heating. The bulk of these problems have to be taken care of by a professional, like one from Air Service Co..
- All LED lights aren’t lit. This signifies your heating system might not be receiving power. Examine the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse is not flipped. You should reset the fuse if it has moved into the “off” area. If it immediately turns off following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and contact us at 918-212-8943.
- One light is unchanging and the other is flashing slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is likely malfunctioning. The part is a critical safety mechanism that aids in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to take care of this fault on your own.
- A single light is flickering fast and the other is flickering slowly. This often means power polarity has been inverted. Your heater could have a wiring issue that calls for professional aid from Air Service Co..
- The pair of lights are flashing slowly. This signifies your furnace’s blower motor possibly isn’t operating. This component distributes heated air from the HVAC system into your house. We can assist in pinpointing what’s causing an issue with this part.
- An individual light is flashing slowly and the other is blinking quickly. This means your heating system could have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Contact our technicians at 918-212-8943 for assistance.
- One light is flickering on, on and off while the other flickers on, off, on. This indicates there might be an issue with your heating system’s control panel or wiring. Air Service Co. can pinpoint the error and handle it.
- The pair of lights display every other slow flickers. This means your HVAC system may have a flame issue. There could be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 918-212-8943 for help.
- A single light flickers slowly while the other is solid. This typically indicates your furnace’s limit switch is open. The switch stops your heating system from getting too hot. Get in touch with the specialists at Air Service Co. for help.
Heater Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what may be wrong when you notice your furnace’s blower fan working, but you aren’t gaining any heated air.
- Both lights are showing alternating rapid blinks. This indicates your furnace ignitor could be broken. This piece kindles gas in your heater to make warmth and should be serviced by a specialist from Air Service Co..
Trust Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heating system repaired fast, trust the specialists at Air Service Co.. Our technicians will fix the issue right away and have your house feeling relaxing again in a short time. Reach out to us at 918-212-8943 or contact us online to request an appointment right away.