Don’t begin your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Air Service Co. professional. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but regular air conditioner tune-ups can help your system run well, keeping you comfy and cool throughout the summer. These regular checks do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner running as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be sustained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are getting full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Muldrow are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or maintenance in the middle of the summer heat. Our technicians can search for warnings and indicate problems for your air conditioner and notify you long before any issues surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its peak, you could notice a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be operating properly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Technicians will always examine these levels during an air conditioner service and alter things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be examined during a tune-up. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than required and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will make sure that all moving parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at Air Service Co. in Muldrow provide top-notch and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 918-212-8943.