When it’s cold in Muldrow you need your furnace to keep you cozy. If it’s been some time since your system had maintenance, you could have a furnace repair visit in your future. Even if your system seems to be working well, you likely need to clean or replace your air filter. A dustry air filter can block air flow, decrease your furnace’s efficiency and affect the limit switch that controls furnace operation.
There are quite a few reasons you might require a furnace repair. The sooner you can reach out for a furnace repair, the better. If you notice any of the following symptoms, call in an expert, like Air Service Co..
1. Your furnace is noisy. You could have a problem if your furnace has begun running loudly or making noises you’re not used to hearing.
2. Your blower isn’t operating how it should. Is it running for enough time? Is it running endlessly? Does the air flow seem less powerful? You might have something wrong with your air filter or furnace blower.
3. Your home isn’t heating thoroughly. Have you raised the temperature again and again but haven’t noticed it feeling any warmer? This could indicate a few particular problems. It could be a problem with your thermostat. It may be a problem with your gas source or pilot light. It could even be that your furnace isn’t large enough for your space.
4. Your utility bill keeps increasing. Your usage is steady but your bill keeps climbing. This could point to a few different problems. Your HVAC technician will help find out what’s going wrong.
5. You smell gas. This is critical. If you smell gas, shut down your furnace immediately and cut off its gas supply. Keep lights off and don’t use matches until your HVAC expert or your gas company has a chance to inspect it.
6. You find water gathering around your furnace. This is generally a clogged condensation line. It might demand both plumbing and HVAC experts to fix.
You’ll know when you need to schedule furnace repair now that you’re familiar with these common symptoms. The experts at Air Service Co. will be there when you need us. Call us at [[phonenumber]] or use our online scheduler to make an appointment.