As spring begins, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Muldrow? Especially if your cooling unit is newer or was working well last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never expect to schedule any maintenance for it, such as changing the oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Air Service Co. specialist can help find little troubles before they lead to large meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to maintain complicated internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your system can push it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy use—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy expenses and in the long-term, because you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps locate small troubles before they lead to large, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully examine components and complete a set of AC performance verifications. These detailed processes often allow us to find problems before they turn into big problems that lead to a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free cooling throughout the season. After your system is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is well-prepared to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require yearly maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this service, your unit is at risk for early failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC maintenance should involve a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Total equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Immediately with Air Service Co.
This week is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Air Service Co. pros a call at 918-212-8943 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, don’t forget to browse our discount offers for savings on your next tune-up.