As springtime begins, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Muldrow? Especially if your air conditioning system is recently installed or was running well last year.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your system checked yearly by a Air Service Co. tech can help spot small issues before they become large malfunctions. (And cause your unit to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service complicated internal pieces.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy needs—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, as you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify little problems before they lead to big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly examine pieces and complete a set of cooling performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into major problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this service, your equipment is open to premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A good AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Total equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Today with Air Service Co.
Today is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Air Service Co. pros a ring at 918-212-8943 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we visit your house, make sure to check our discount offers for savings on your next maintenance.