Make your life easier—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures turn up. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service call from your Air Service Co. expert each year. This is important to keep your unit working for the future. The technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your system, which can hamper airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the winter months, don’t forget to uncover it. You can damage your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in serious repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Air Service Co. service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may have to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Air Service Co. team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.