At Air Service Co., we know that choosing a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Muldrow is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does good work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll gladly provide you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Air Service Co. a call at 918-212-8943. We’re happy to help!